Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 18:31:31 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@ady.ro>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   X crash / kernel msg

Hi,

  After starting my X session and my applications being restored in the
last state and started to fiddle with LyX (FreeBSD binary), X crashed on
me with the following kernel message

May 17 18:09:47 sunny /kernel: sigreturn: eflags = 0x13216

  All X aplications remained idle in the background.

  Does anyone have a clue where this comes from ?

Environment:

FreeBSD sunny.home.ady.ro 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #2: Tue Apr 23
19:35:03
EEST 2002     root@sunny.home.ady.ro:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/XPHOME  i386

XFree86 3.3.6

 Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro)