Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:11:03 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        blk@skynet.be (Brad Knowles)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert), oberman@es.net (Kevin Oberman), khera@kciLink.com (Vivek Khera), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: affordable wireless

> >  J. Daemen, R. Govaerts, J. Vandewalle, "Resynchronization weaknesses
> >  in synchronous stream ciphers," Advances in Cryptology, Proceedings
> >  Eurocrypt'93, LNCS 765, T. Helleseth, Ed., Springer-Verlag, 1994,
> >  pp. 159-169.
> >
> >  32. J. Goli'c, "Linear statistical weakness of alleged RC4 keystream
> >  generator," Advances in Cryptology, Proc.  Eurocrypt'97, LNCS 1233,
> >  W. Fumy, Ed., SpringerVerlag, 1997, pp. 226--238.
>
> 	Fascinating.  Do you know of any online sources for these
> proceedings, or can you summarize their conclusions for us?

They're like IEE papers; yo can look at them if you are
a member of the SIG, but of course, if you are a member of
the SIG, you are obligated to not disclose them, and you
get published copies anyway.

The place I dug them up was a college technical library; I
tend to keep references to things like that handy for
occasions like this one.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---