Date:      Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:26:19 +0200 (CEST)
To:        Lukasz Misiuda <luk@luk.t2.ds.pwr.wroc.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xterm problem

this is a problem
of a bux in the xterm

you have to get the new bugfixed xterm code and compile it

you can use cvsup that it svery simple and get
X11 ports then do a make install and it will get the sources for you and
will compile teh X11 ports.
you might want of course to compile only the XFree86/xterm section of teh
ports

good luck

Rick