Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:43:11 -0600
From:      "Andrew L. Gould" <algould@datawok.com>
To:        "Derek Burns / Bend-Pak" <Derek@BendPak.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Administration

On Tuesday 17 February 2004 02:08 pm, Derek Burns / Bend-Pak wrote:
> Is there a way I can administer my FreeBSD web server from my pc?

Yes.  There are many ways.

How you administer the server remotely will depend upon many factors:

1. Are you comfortable on the command line, or do you want a GUI?
2. What operating system is running on the pc?
3. How will the server and pc communicate?  (For example: Are the pc and
server on the same network? Does the pc need to dial in?)

Andrew Gould