Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:24:08 -0500
From:      Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@webtent.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   --enable-local with openldap21-server

Can't seem to find where or how to add the config arg for openldap
'--enable-local'. No mention in the Makefile or should I just add it to
CONFIGURE_ARGS?

Also, the openldap package was loaded at system build and found is
currently in /usr. I did portupgrade on it a while back and now at
openldap-server-2.1.27. Do I go back into
/usr/ports/net/openldap21-server to 'make deinstall' and 'make
reinstall' to get a new build with the options I need?

--
Robert