Date:      Sat, 2 Mar 1996 09:50:13 +0800 (SST)
From:      Gong Wei <eng30219@leonis.nus.sg>
To:        FREEBSD-INSTALL@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Any video grabbing card for PC?

As an internet multimedia services provider, we are currently
re-implementing one of our service.  So in particular, we would like to
know is there any vendor sell some kind video-grabbing card with
appropriate linux/FreeBSD library so that we can develop our own
program based on the library provided, same as what we have done with
the SunVideoCard.  The resulting server will use either FreeBSD or
Linux as its operating system.  So the vendor must provide some API for
linux/FreeBSD.

Thanks a lot for your attention and best wishes to all of you!

--
Regards