Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 1997 12:15:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: what magazines do you read? A first summary

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Marco Molteni wrote:

 : Programming:
 :     C++ Report
 :

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the C/C++ User's Journal.  It's a
good complement to the C++ Report since it's articles tend to be spawned
from actual project designs and implementations.  Hence it's a bit less
academic than the Report, which deals a lot with language issues.

How many of you FreeBSD users actually read the Linux Journal or even use
Linux?

I'm would also have to put at least three or four games oriented mags
among my favorites.  I really need to start subscriptions; I'm spending
way too much at the newsstands. :-)

K.S.