Date:      Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:21:41 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@nojunk.com>
To:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Translation of "High points"

> ----- doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/eresources/chapter.sgml
>       <para>Again, we would like to request that you keep discussion=20
in the
>       technical mailing lists on a technical track. If you are only
>       interested in the &ldquo;high points&rdquo; then it is suggested=
=20
that
>       you join freebsd-announce, which is intended only for infrequent=

>       traffic.</para>
> -----

> What the meaning of "high points" in this paragraph?

> Jun Kuriyama // kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp
>             // kuriyama@FreeBSD.org

Dear Jun Kuriyama,

just a user's opinion: "high" seems to mean "gory" here :-)

Which is what freebsd-announce publishes every now and then: (a=20
summary of) the most important points.

I hope NOT to be flamed for this ...=20

N.B. my_fake_antispam_domain =3D=3D> neomedia.it to e.mail to me.

Best regards,
Salvo =20