Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:40:24 -0800
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        William Woods <freebsd@cybcon.com>
Cc:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>, Daniel Brownstone <jkirk@tigger.100acre.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DSL natd rules....

I also am interested in this, I am currently running a Mandrake Linux 6.0 box
running ipchains for nat and firewall. I am just learning FreeBSD, only about 3
weeks old in BSD now, and have seen many a post regarding BSD being better at this
than Linux. I identd is not the way to go, what is the alternative? And I know
IPFW is built into BSD, is IPFilter also? I am currently on my linux box because I
screwed up my bsd box and that is being dealt with in other posts. Oh, well, the
joys of learning.  :-)
Chip Wiegand