Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:26:50 -0600
From:      "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@tar.com>
To:        Luke <lh@aus.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Netscape | Mozilla

On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 02:20:32PM -0500, Luke wrote:

>         I tried that one but it wants linux_lib installed on /compat and theres
> no room. Do you know if its ok to make /compat a link to somewhere else for the
> linux_lib port. [why does it install into / anyways]

I have /compat symlinked to another partition.  As long as its mounted
before you need anything in /compat you should be fine.  At least here,
thats no problem, and I turn on linux in /etc/rc.conf.

--
Richard Seamman, Jr.          email: dick@tar.com
5182 N. Maple Lane            phone: 414-367-5450