Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 2004 00:40:14 +1000
From:      Andrew Milton <akm@theinternet.com.au>
To:        Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Rewrite cvsup & portupgrade in C

+-------[ Kirk Strauser ]----------------------

| > They can then contribute their work back to the EZM3 maintainer to provide
| > the portability you crave.
|
| Noone else is interested in our tool, no matter how great it is, because

There are lots of places interested in it. Some of the bigger ones that I know
of are;

KDE, SGI for XFS (probably other projects too), Postgres.

If you want to bleat out non sequiturs, that's fine, but, this is probably not
the place.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  M:+61 416 022 411   |