Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joe Barnes <splatus@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   virtualized network interfaces within jails

Hello all....

I'm attempting to run bind from multiple jails in 6.2, but I can't sem
 to configure my jail such that its unable to see any other physical
 interfaces.   I want to run several jails on the same physical interface
 with a vlan associated with each virtual interface. Each finished jail
 should appear to have only one interface running virtually on a physical
 NIC in the host OS.  Once inside the jail, I only want to see the
 virtual interface appear as a physical interface, without indicating it is
 associated with a vlan on the host OS.  Xen on fedora appears to be
 able to do this, but I'd prefer to get this working as a jail.

Hardware appears to be suported (Dell 1950, with Broadcom NetX2
 cards)... any help is appreciated.

~Joe