Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 1996 02:42:12 +0000 ()
From:      Eporue - Ambient Administration <eporue@ambient.ops.best.com>
To:        support@freebsd.org
Subject:   hosts.deny

Hello, I am having some problem with my hosts.deny file. I went and
installed the tcp_wrapper program and I got it working for the most part.
But, what I cant get to work is sending a message to the host I am
denying. So when they telnet in, it gives them the message the boots them
off.. Got any suggestions in this? According to the man pages, it says to
do something like....

hosts.deny

ALL : ALL : twist echo or cat..etc.. go away, or /etc/goaway.msg I have
tried so many variations of everything i could find inthe man pages...
Please help.. :)

                   Eporue - Ambient Administration
                      ...dezires of the soul...