Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:40:27 -0700
From:      "Aaron Burke" <aburke@nullplusone.com>
To:        "J.M. Warenda" <warendaj@comcast.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Curious for some pointers...

BSD runs great on my old Pentuim 233-mmx with 64mb sdram. I am even
(somewhat) tracking -stable on that box.

> I had originally installed X with plans of running monitoring
> software for security and informational purposes, having private
> use daemons, etc etc ... but mostly I've just wound up using it
> for xchat since I didn't know much about what software to run,
> alternatives to default daemons, etc etc.

I dont know if I am an expert, but what kind of things are you
interested in replacing or changing?

And as a reference for me and the rest of us:
What kind of free space do you have available? How much ram do you
have?