Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:38:05 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Christopher Taylor <chris@thedial.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xmms port broken

[Hijacked from freebsd-hackers and freebsd-questions]

Hi Chris,

You've cross-posted this message to two inappropriate lists. The
freebsd-ports mailing list is what you really wanted. A copy of this
message (with your original question intact) has been sent to that list
on your behalf.

Ciao,
Sheldon.