Date:      Fri, 07 Aug 1998 11:19:51 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        megwon@lightspeed.net
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hook up for the stb tv/pci board

megwon wrote:

> I am desperatley looking for how I hook up the sound to play while
> watching the tv with my TV/PCI card.

I do not have an STB card but I do have the following similar setup.

On my Sound Card, I have a CD Input on the board and an external Mic
input and external line in input on the back.

The CD ROM drive audio goes to the CD Input socket on the sound
card.
The TV Card audio goes outside the case and into the external
mic/line in socket.

roger

--
Roger Hardiman,       | Department of Computer Science,
PhD Research Student, | University of Strathclyde,