Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:06:10 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any Lotus Notes success stories?

Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> Are there any plans to upgrade to a newer version? or perhaps
> have a redhat6_base port so people can debug what's going on
> here?
>
> Anyone figure out how to get this running under emulation?

Yes. The emulator needs at least 3 syscalls implemented for RH 6.0
libraries. I'm testing the implementation right now. A RH 6.0 linux_base is
ready and tested. It's just a matter of time.

> linux_ktrace won't compile with redhat-6 rpms installed.

You probably mean linux_kdump?

--
Marcel Moolenaar                                  mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/