Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:25:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      <fenner@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ports distfile survey a little confused

Porters,

  cvsup seems to have stopped updating my ports tree that the distfile
survey uses; until I figure out what's going on the survey will be
working on an old tree.  Please bear with me since I'm already on
Christmas vacation.

  Help figuring out why cvsup broke would be appreciated; the
cvsupfile is in ~fenner/portsurvey/cvsupfile. Running "cvsup -1g -L 2"
results in:

Parsing supfile "/home/fenner/portsurvey/cvsupfile"
Connecting to cvsup2.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup2.freebsd.org
Server software version: REL_16_1
Negotiating file attribute support
Exchanging collection information
Establishing multiplexed-mode data connection
Running
Updating collection ports-all/cvs
Shutting down connection to server
Finished successfully

  My cron job runs with "-L 0" so I never noticed that things stopped
getting updated.

Thanks,
 Bill