Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:45:57 -0800
From:      Jonathan Hilgeman <JHilgeman@ecx.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems Galore

Okay, I just posted about a problem with sockets and MySQL, and now I'm
getting error messages when trying to connect to the box via FTP. These
aren't as frequent, but I'm now inclined to think that it's something to do
with my FreeBSD system itself. The load averages are low - there's no
process that ever goes above 10% (mySQL does only occasionally), and I've
got plenty of free RAM. What can I check?

- Jonathan