Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:36:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      jessem@livecam.com
To:        mikel@ocsinternet.com
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@netbsd.org, advocacy@openbsd.org, multinode@earthlink.net
Subject:   Re: SVEC Meeting: BSD or Linux....Which? Why?

On 12 Dec, mikel wrote:
> Will you be posting the minutes of that meeting? It might be nice to know
> what's going on since there are those of us on the other cost who are
> unable to attend.

No, I'm sorry meeting minutes are not available. SVEC is a small club
and while things like "presentation slides" and audio tapes are
simple enough, we don't have money for minutes transcription.

As for the audio portion, I'll talk to Mitchell and see about making
it public domain. But that's alot to ask as that is his only
collateral for SVEC. I say this because some clubs have video tapes.

In any case, I'll see what I can do. However, I have a big convention
today in town and I won't even be able to do something, until at least
Friday.

BTW, of course, BSD won over Linux. :-)

					best regards,
					jessem.