Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:32:11 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gustau_P=E9rez?= <gperez@entel.upc.edu>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Running hostapd with Atheros 11n

On 30/12/2013 22:27, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please try 6:ht/20. It may be having issues with interference..

   Hi,

   tried with 6:ht/20 but performance is horrible. The machine running
hostapd reports this http://pastebin.com/aQD8Y2WD (still says 11g,
wouldn't it report 11n?). In the client I see this:
http://pastebin.com/hiDtZbRV

   Running iperf between them reports about 6Mbit/s (which is quite low).

   Am I missing something?

   Greets,

   Gustau