Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:07:30 +1000
From:      Brian Scott <bscott@bunyatech.com.au>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [CFT] Newer kgdb bits for testing

Not an expert on kgdb but I've been having a bit of a fight with it this
week on my Raspberry-Pi.

I've just built this and tested it on my 'problem' vmcore file. Worked
like a dream. It confirmed an answer that had taken a lot of work for me
to dig out with the existing version.

Thanks for the work.

Brian

P.S. CC'ing you directly because the mail lists seem to dislike my email
for some reason (some of the time). Must get around to investigating
when I've got time.