Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:47:57 +1100
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Steve Franks" <stevefranks@ieee.org>, =?iso-8859-2?Q?Nejc_=A9koberne?= <nejc@skoberne.net>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD on IDE Flash disk drive

Akk hate top posting but following the mode of this email

http://www.ultradesic.com/index.php?section=3D125

This is the site for making a mini flash disk-able
version of FreeBSD 6.x

mjt
=20

The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

### This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses by Bytecraft ###