Date:      Sat, 20 Aug 2011 17:27:20 -0500
From:      Dave Pooser <dave-freebsd@pooserville.com>
To:        Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A quality operating system

On 8/20/11 1:09 PM, "Michael Sierchio" <kudzu@tenebras.com> wrote:

>Are you lazy, or stupid?  man freebsd-update

You know, someone more clever than you might have read enough of the
message to realize that since I specifically referenced DTrace support as
a FreeBSD advantage, I would have to be using a custom kernel, which
pretty much kills the freebsd-update advantage.

Add a modicum of self awareness and you might also realize that you're the
poster child for the original poster's point 5, "Hostile Community."
Frankly, I don't give that argument against the FreeBSD community a ton of
weight because *every* technical mailing list has some bitter losers with
no social skills, but it might be food for thought, if you ever do that
sort of thing.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com