Date:      21 Nov 2002 20:44:07 -0800
From:      John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Recent -STABLE dying on install in opencrypto

Nope.  I tried again (actually, this is the fifth build attempt) with
identical results.  :)  I've done a "make update" before each build and
it breaks the same way each time (the last two builds have modified
nothing in the world/kernel tree).

jmc

--
John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>