Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:37:42 +1100 (EST)
From:      lukem.freebsd@cse.unsw.edu.au
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   em pause frames

Is there an easy way to enable or disable pause frames and autonegotiation
of flow control for the em driver? (other than changing em_fc_full to
em_fc_none and recompiling).

Something similar to linux's "ethtool" command, or an ifconfig parameter
is the type of thing I'm after.

(And yes, I've googled and looked through the man pages. It sounds like
the kind of thing that should be obvious and trivial to do, and the
functionality to do so does appear in the driver, but I don't see any way
to change it from userlevel.)

--
Luke