Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:48:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ray Gilstrap <ratogi@eecs.berkeley.edu>
To:        Scott Dodson <sdodson@phy.gasou.edu>
Cc:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-STABLE <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Minor problem with new ports setup

'make readmes' at the top of the ports tree (or within a category) will
fix this globally (or within the category).  If you'd rather not
wait for all that to finish, you can fix it on a case-by-case basis by
doing 'make readme' (singular) in a particular port's directory.

Ray

   UC Berkeley Electrical Engineering/     ratogi@eecs.berkeley.edu
   NASA Research and Education Network     http://www.ratogi.net