Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 11:49:45 +0000
From:      "Charles A. Peters" <Charles.A.Peters@ais.ais-gwd.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Router/Gateway with FreeBSD

I have recently installed a new Motorola Cable Modem, and I am
currently connected with Intermedia (the cable company in my area).
The speed is super!

I would like to be able to allow all machines on my network to be
able to browse the internet, retrive email, and do ftp.  Most
machines are Win95b boxes, one Red Hat Linux 5.0 box, and one Win3.1
box.  I would like to set up a FreeBSD box as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Charles

charlespeters@tecpro.com