Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:33:40 -0300 (BRT)
From:      Rossam Souza Silva <rss@cin.ufpe.br>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alejandro_N=FA=F1ez_Sandoval?= <anunez@seguridad.unam.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: !!Problem in /dev/md*!!

Hi, are you running the system from CD, don't you?
Do you really have swap on some disk? My bet is not.

Use mdconfig, then newfs'd the memory disks and copy
all files needed.

I made a "Live CD" system, too. I'm using a setup like
this without problem.

PS: Use the current sources/ports, it's now a lot better
than 5.0-RELEASE.

---
    (_ )   "Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user friendly. It just happ=
ens
 \\\'',) ^  to be very selective about who it decides to make friends with.=
"
   \/  \(
   .\._/_)  Rossam Souza Silva (rss@cin.ufpe.br)=09ICQ# 175885569