Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 18:33:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: On Holy Wars, and a Plea for Peace [sorry Danny, wherever you are, but the title fits]...

> Example:
>
> Your FS patches may fix some problems, but many of your 'proposed
> solutions' that you propose to people having problems with FreeBSD are
> found to be completely bogus tha, hence my lack of faith that your
> patches will fix many of the problems you claim they fix.

For instance?  Can you actually give a specific example, rather than
claiming that a class of example exists, without presenting a member?

> > The disagreement has been on whether or not what I think is a problem
> > is acknowledged by others to actually be a problem.
>
> That too.

Well, that's just plain intellectual disagreement, and it can be
resolved by calm discussion.  I'm always up for that.

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---