Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:30:09 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        "John Sydney Yamane" <jsy@hawaiian.net>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HTML formatted mail (was Re: hi)

At 02:38 AM 10/7/98 -1000, John Sydney Yamane wrote:

<excerpt><smaller>hi there.. keep me updated... i just installed
FreeBSD.

</smaller>

<smaller>thanks

</smaller>

<smaller>syd

</smaller>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

Apparently you have you mail formatted like HTML.

Due to the difficulity in reading such mail, this message is being sent
to you automatically.

Please use a straight text format when e-mailing me.

thanks

Jeff Mountin - Unix Systems TCP/IP networking

jeff@mountin.net