Date:      Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:12:26 -0200
From:      "Email Alert" <sales@carbonfiber.com.cn>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Last Warning!!!

Dear freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
1969MB	 	 	2000MB
We noticed your e-mail account has almost exceed it's limit. And you may no=
t be able to send or receive messages any moment from now
Your E-mail Account will be closed if you fail to increase Storage capacity=
 Kindly Click here to increase your storage capacity by 30.00GB Free..

Click here to add up free 20GB storage.
If not gotten from you in the next 24 hours, We shut down your E-mail Accou=
nt, =

Until after proper verification before you can access your E-mail Account A=

Thanks.
Domain Security 2014/2015.