Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:53:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      oiro isaiah <ionoka@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   My system has gone bonkaz

Hi,
  I'm running freebsd 4.0 and installed the apache
server together with the php modules that came with
the CD's.The problem is:
  1. The apache and mysql servers are running
perfectly, it's only that my php code isn't being
read.It's like it isn't there at all.What could be the
problem?
  2. My server ie the freebsd itself keeps restarting
on its own.

regardz,

Onoka