Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 11:38:32 +0300
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@ucb.crimea.ua>
To:        Ronn Pimentel <ronn@idream.COM>, nik@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem building the world.

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 05:33:27PM -0700, Ronn Pimentel wrote:

> I am having a problem running a "make buildworld" from a 2.2.6 to 3.2.  I
> have been using the "Make the world your own" document.
>
> I am getting an error when I run a "make buildworld"

People, what's up to you?

/usr/src/Makefile:
[...]
# upgrade             - Upgrade a.out (2.2.x/3.0) system to the new ELF way
[...]
#           Upgrading an i386 system from a.out to elf format
#
#
# The aout->elf transition build is performed by doing a `make upgrade' (or
# `make aout-to-elf') or in two steps by a `make aout-to-elf-build' followed
# by a `make aout-to-elf-install', depending on user preference.
# You need to have at least 320 Mb of free space for the object tree.
[...]

Nik, could you please update your brilliant tutorial?

--
Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA of the
ru@ucb.crimea.ua	United Commercial Bank