Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:35:20 +0100
From:      Graham Bentley <gbentley@uk2.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firefox woes

Hi All,

I wanted to upgrade my Firebord 0.7 to the latest
Firefox (0.9.3?)

I tried downloading the .tar.gz files from the Mozilla
site but got some odd messages about being unable
to execute (other Linux binaries seem to work ok)

So, I went to Fresh Ports an it says do the follwing ;

pkg_add -r firefox

This results in another message about not being
available ?

So I googled about and decided it might be better
to bring my ports up to date.

I cvsuped port-all but still cant see any

/usr/ports/www/firefox directory.

This is my supfile

*default host=cvsup.freebsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs
*default tag=RELENG_5_2
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
ports-all

Am I doing something wrong ?

How do I get the latest ports folders / make files etc ?

Many Thanks !

Custom PC North West
Open Source Solutions
http://www.cpcnw.co.uk