Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:05:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The eventual fate of BLOCK devices.

> FWIW, I got unsubscribed, too.  While I were at it, I sent a
> "which" command to the majordomo, and the result did not list
> me as a member of freebsd-announce and freebsd-security-
> notifications.  When I tried to re-subscribe, it told me that
> I am already subscribed...
>
> Seems like majordomo is major buggy.  ;-)
>
> Regards
>    Oliver

	youare subscribed to freebsd-announce as
oliver.fromme@heim3.tu-clausthal.de which oes not match the email
address that you sent your which request from
"olli@dorifer.heim3.tu-clausthal.de", therefore majordomo did not show
your addresses as subscribed.

	i expect that you get the rest of the mail via newsgate.
again you are not subscribed, so majordomo does not show your address

	this is not a majordomo bug.

jmb