Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:39:30 +0000
From:      Michelle Stern <michelle.stern@corporatedigiworld.com>
To:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cisco IOS Users List

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Cisco IOS<https://e=
n.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisco_IOS> Users List for your marketing campaigns.

These are the information fields that we provide for each contacts: Names, =
Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, and Company physical addres=
s, SIC Code, Industry and Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the count=
s and pricing.

Regards,
Michelle Stern
Marketing Executive
to opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.