Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:19:41 -0500
From:      hawk <hawk@fac13.ds.psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   which thinkpad this month

I know it's a moving target, but what's working this month? :)

My biggest concern is screen size; none of them have the horsepower to
do my actual computational work (which would mean buying yet another
compiler, anyway).

It needs to, as easily as possible, sit on my desk with an ethernet
connection to a sparc or rs6000 (or maybe a hub; that's not my
part of the problem), and dial in over a modem.  I'll also need to
(occassionally) run windows under vmware.

price is a concern; I'd love a high end, but I'm already breaking the
boss's budget :)

hawk