Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2013 23:03:31 +0530
From:      "tronic solutions" <btronic19@yahoo.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Technological Collabration

Hi, =0A=0AAfter carefully reviewing your services, we feel utterly confiden=
t that we can help just as we=E2=80=99ve helped similar companies improve t=
heir profitability: by providing you the same (or better!) quality IT servi=
ces at significantly lower cost. I tried calling you but haven=E2=80=99t ma=
naged to connect yet. I would probably like to have a discussion along for =
exploring this prospects & contributing to your requirement.=0A=0ATronic so=
lutions is an global IT development & solution provder. Our core areas of p=
ortfolio are:=0A=0AWeb Designing:=0ATailored PHP,  JAVA, dotnet based web d=
evelopment with unique Web 2.0 functions. Website construction both e-comme=
rce and Non-Commerce with Open source Content management system like WordPr=
ess, Magento, Joomla, Drupal,Volusion, Shopify, Prestashop etc..PSD to HTML=
 conversions, Web 2.0 standard Theme Designing, =0A=0AeCommerce Stores:=0AT=
ronic solutions provides you results-driven commerce website to sell your p=
roduct & services, with customized design & features for individual, B2B, B=
2C, corporate and Ecommerce expert services to global clientele.=0A=0AMobil=
e Apps=0AEvolving inspiring concepts into progressive i phone, iPad, Androi=
d OS mobile & tablet Applications. =0A=0AIn Time I'd like to plan a call or=
 Skype/some other IM session with you at any given time easy to you actuall=
y, and take this ahead. Let me know your thoughts on this and I'll be happy=
 to share more details with you regarding my services in detail. =0A=0APlea=
se advise.=0A=0AMany thanks,=0ADeepak Wadhwa=0ASr. Web-site & SEO expert.=
=0Awww.tronicsolutions.com=0A=0AEmail: sales@tronicsolutions.biz=0ASkype: t=
ronicsolutions=0ACellular: +91-981-8988-070=0AUSA Phone: +1 209-6825-841=0A=
=0ASECRECY NOTICE: =0AThe info sent is intended just for the person or enti=
ty that it is attended to and may contain private and/or privileged materia=
l. Any review, re-transmitting, dissemination or other utilization of, or t=
aking of any action in reliance upon, this information by individuals or en=
tities other than the intended receiver.