Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 1996 10:28:49 -0500
From:      DJ Franchini <djf@airmail.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CD Rom help please...

I'm having trouble configuring my CD Rom driver.  I've read the manuel and
it's no help.  I have a Mitsumi drive and the error message I get is device
not configured.  It's a very bare bone installation.  It's not yet fully
configured.  I'm trying to put tcsh vs csh on it.  From what I read in the
manuel, it's all on the CD Rom. I can't get to the CD Rom.  Any assistance
will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

DJ Franchini -- djf@airmail.net
Director of Customer Care
Internet America
        "You've got to be before you can do