Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:52:23 +0100 (CET)
From:      Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.1-RELEASE Iso Image

No, it's not a question, I know. Nevertheless, the time I spent today in
generating a single CD image from 3.1-RELEASE (I need it) may help
somebody in not spending time for the same task. I removed some larger
packages and some packages that are of minor interest to me (not to
everyone, of course!).

You may find the image at:
ftp://gwdu60.gwdg.de/pub/FreeBSD/3.1-RELEASE.iso

The contents of the image can be found at:
ftp://gwdu60.gwdg.de/pub/FreeBSD/3.1-RELEASE

The CD-ROMs from Walnut Creek are preferable (needless to say).

Regards

//
// Konrad Heuer                                  ____            ___  _____=
__=20
// Gesellschaft f=FCr wissenschaftliche           / __/______ ___ / _ )/ __=
/ _ \
//    Datenverarbeitung mbH G=D6ttingen          / _// __/ -_) -_) _  |\ \/=
 // /
// Am Fa=DFberg, D-37077 G=D6ttingen              /_/ /_/  \__/\__/____/___=
/____/=20
// Deutschland (Germany)                      ----- The Power to Serve ----=