Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:59:19 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>
To:        Deb Goodkin <deb@freebsd.org>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] Foundation Project Announcement

[Response to an announcement on the "FreeBSD-Announce" list]

I hope that the project mentioned below includes an option to display
a message which says, "Put that back!"... so that cached data can be
written to the device and its consistency can be maintained.

It might also be useful to add error recovery in situations where
read-only media (e.g. a CD) is ejected.

--Brett