Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:41:42 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Skip with RC2/RC4 Help

I am looking for some help in modifying the 1.0 reference implementation of
SKIP for FreeBSD to use RC2-40 and/or RC4-40 to allow operation with the
commercial or evaluation versions of SKIP for Win95 and NT4.  I have located
code (ActiveX, unfortunately) and documentation for the RC algorithms that
indicates it is a drop-in replacement for DES which makes it sound
straightforward.  Unfortunately, I don't think my skill level is enough to
do it.

Anybody with the interest and time to tackle this?

Jim Flowers

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>