Date:      Fri, 26 May 2006 10:41:52 -0700
From:      "Kian Mohageri" <kian.mohageri@gmail.com>
To:        "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Ankerst=E5l?=" <peter@pean.org>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: authpf.

Authpf puts authenticated users in a table.  You can then handle all of tha=
traffic to your liking.  TYou can have a rule which redirects only certain
HTTP connections to your web server.

rdr pass on $wi_if inet proto tcp from ! <authpf_users> to any port www ->
($wi_if)

That should get you started.  Keep in mind your wireless clients might not
be able to resolve the addresses of any of those in the first place.  If
they can't resolve the names to addresses, they'll just fail without being
redirected to your web server.

Kian