Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:39:09 +1100
From:      "Alvaro Rosales" <aran80@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Limewire 4.18 problem

Hello Guys,
I have a freebsd 7 Release #0 box, it works as a marble, unfortunately I
have a problem with limewire 4.18. I can connect with any other p2p network
client, (firewall is ok and set up to allow connections on limewire port and
upnp is enable) but limewire wont connect. I have made a search on the net
and found a thread that fixed it  by modifying the file  /etc/libmap.conf as
follows:
 [/usr/local/diablo-jre1.5.0/]
libpthread.so libc_r.so
libpthread.so.2 libc_r.so.6
I have diablo-jdk-1.6.0 so I replaced the lines, I didnt have the file
libmap.conf so I created it and added the lines  but still it doesnt work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Alvaro