Date:      Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:49:32 -0700
From:      Patrick Klee <drwho@futureks.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Setting up FreeBSD 4.2...need help.

Hi,
    I got the required floppies for downloading FreeBSD 4.2 and need
help, setting up my modem.
I assume I need the FTP via PPP install, but there are only COM 1 and
COM 5 options for the modem, and my modem is on COM2.  How do I get
dialed into my ISP and tell BSD to use COM2, which I am sure it is
cuaa1.
If you can help, send your address andI can buy you some X-Drink from
thinkgek.com :-)

Cheers,
Patrick