Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2018 11:19:27 -0500
From:      Dennis Shultz <dbriceshultz@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD & FSF & scientificlinux following an upgrade of firefox "cannot be found"

*FreeBSD  10.2 using firefox  located  all of them.  The FreeBSD 11.1
locates using firefox   USBANK.com,  NOAA.gov,
pro.healthrevalations.net <http://pro.healthrevalations.net>;  and  many
others.  *

*      I think  Mozilla  and  Firefox  have either  hostility  or  I  have
created  a  problem  allowing  FreeBSD  to  correct  the  comment  " This
version of FIreFox  is  not  up to date ".*

*      Those quotes  are not  an  indication  of an exact  announcement.
I  am  thinking  about  installing  an  11.2  release  of  FreeBSD  upon
an  additional  SEAGATE  BARRACUDA      disk  of  4TB.   I  utilize  the
firmware  of  my  GIGABYTE  Board  to  chose  from  which  disk  to
boot.   I  intend  to  DOWNLOAD   FREEBSD  11.2  and  install it  upon*

*      the 4 Terebyte  disk.  Also  LIGHTNING  in  the  St. Louis  Region
is  very common  and  I  have  failed  to  protect  various  devices  from
electrical  shocks.*

*      I  am  going  to  study  a  secure  method  to  provide  FreeBSD
Donations.    I  appreciate  and  promote  the  very  fine  performance
of  FreeBSD.   I  have  been  told     *

*      that  AT&T  had  rejected  a  request  from  IBM   more  than
thirty  years  ago  to  purchase   a million  copies  of  UNIX  for
$100.00  apiece,    as  an  AT&T  employee  for*

*      43 Years and 10  months,   I  was  with  my  working  partners
fairly well  treated.   The  "AT&T Computer System"   was  a rather
pleasant  career.   However  the  CEO was*

*      unhappy  with  AT&T's   Hardware  Manufacturing  and  actually
selling  copies  of  UNIX.*

*       Finally  I  also  wish to mention  that  being  denied   the
sufficient   time  to  work  with  the  FREEBSD  has  caused  a  bit  of
decline  in  my knowledge.  Nevertheless*

*       only  the FIREFOX  is  not  functioning  well  within  the  TWO
FREEBSD  OS  Computers  I am  using  and  rebuilding.*

--
                              *Dennis Brice Shultz    says  THANK YOU
FREEBSD,  SCIENTIFIC  LINUX  and  OSX  Apples  system  which  I  believe