Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:12:29 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        gavin@itworks.com.au
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Latest wi0 crashes with stable

In message: <009a01c242d2$0d9fd860$6401a8c0@bugs>
            "Gavin Cameron" <gavin@itworks.com.au> writes:
: Anyone know how I can check old versions of the wi driver out
: using cvsup? Things were working great a month ago!

Very odd.  I'll have to find me a PLX based board to give things a try
with 9the MA301 is plx based, right?)

To answer your question: add a date=yyyy.mm.dd.hh.mm.ss specification
to your cvsup file.  Then tell me, if possible, the smallest date
range that you can find that has working/not-working code.  Please
also include a full dmesg so that I can check my assumptions (you are
using the latest firmware, etc).  Also, is this card being used in
hostap mode?

The busy bit won't clear usually means that the card is hopelessly
wedged.   Maybe the init/reset code for these things is broken and
things only kinda worked before?  Who knows.

Warner