Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2016 15:00:15 +0100
From:      "William Kashalo" <william-k@ict-hardware.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   ICT Hardware LLC  Introduction Letter

 Dear All,=20

This William Kashalo  International Pre-Sales Manager, I am taking this cha=
nce to introduce you the ICT Hardware SP z.o.o Poland.

ICT Hardware Sp. z.o.o. is multi-vendor distributor of enterprise hardware =
that specializes in a wide range of Information and communication Product, =
serving you as a single point supplier for you ICT requirements.

Through our ICT hardware solutions & Services, we provide flexible options =
to buy, sell, rent and consign data center equipment of all major internati=
onal IT brands, depending on your budget and usage requirements.

In addition, we also buy your existing equipment and give you substantial r=
esidual cash value or replacements depending on your requirements.

And this not all ICT Hardware Sp z.o.o. provide you with an extra option as=
 a buy-and-leaseback option that converts your total cost of ownership from.

We=92ve been in this business for many years and all our service and hardwa=
re are provided with very competitive prices because we are not only lookin=
g to sell you one time but we are looking build business relation with our =
clients, through our prices, flexibility.

If you have any question or request please don=92t hesitate to contact me d=
irectly, and I will be glade to help you.

=20