Date:      Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:48:27 -0700
From:      "white vamp" <whitevamp47@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    upgraded perl ... now missing mods that was installed before upgrade

i did a portupgrade -acCrRv -x kde
and every thing upgraded just fine and now when i goto run perl -MCPAN -e
shell
it loads ok but in the shell if i do a install Bundle::CPAN or any outhere
one it cant seam to find net::ftp
and also sence i did my portupgrade all of my  perl modules are missing now
.. that i had installed before the upgrade .. any ideas on how i can get the
mods back?? or do i have to figure out all the mods that i had installed
previousely and reinstall them??

and thx inadvance for any help on this

David D.

PS:

Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 4) configuration:

uname -a
FreeBSD vampextream.com 4.10-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE #0: Thu Jun  3
15:24:56 PDT 2004     root@vampextream.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VAMPEXTREAM
i386

and my perl ver before was 5.8.2  ( before the upgrade )

PSS:
an example of of some of my missing mods are
Text::Iconv
net::ftp
Can't locate auto/Compress/Zlib/autosplit.ix

a trip to NY